UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
This position is responsible to lead the Compensation function and support HR systems/reporting for the business unit. The essential tasks for this position are as follows:
- Lead and direct the annual merit and salary planning process
- Design and administration of all incentive plans and reward and recognition programs
- Conduct job analysis and job evaluation as needed
- Prepare various required HR reports for the business unit, including monthly Policy Deployment reporting
- Track and report on key HR metrics
- Complete annual compensation surveys as needed
- Other ad hoc reporting and duties as required
Bachelors degree required in Human Resources, Finance, Business, or other related field.
Masters degree is a plus.
2 - 5 years of experience in Compensation, Human Resources, or Finance.
CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) is a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 2 years ago - save job