This position administers the job evaluation process and is responsible for the day to day compensation policy
decisions and wage surveys. Participates in the development of the annual
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Bachelors degree in Business or related field.
2. CCP Certification preferred
3. Approximately three to five years experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs as well as HRIS systems.
4. Demonstrated analystic skills to run analysis and manipulate large data sets.
5. Interpersonal skills necessary in order to conduct job analysis interviews and communicate effectively with a variety of Hospital personnel in explaining wage and salary policies and procedures and outside personnel in conducting and responding to surveys.
6. Common sense approach to problem solving and prioritization
7. Team player who is calm and effective while working in a face paced environment
8. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when preparing job descriptions, analyzing survey data and preparing reports.
MaineHealth System - 18 months ago