Compensation Consultant - Leidos (Job Number: 323295)
SAIC/leidos Corporate is seeking a talented Compensation Consultant to join the HR team in Mclean, VA. This position will report directly with the Executive Compensation and Compliance Director to assist with analyzing, designing and administering SAIC's executive compensation policies, systems, and practices.
Additional key areas of responsibility include:
• Generating DCAA compensation submissions, and assisting in interacting with internal and external auditors, including federal government auditors, on compensation submissions and compensation system audits
• Oversight over the development of new job families and ensuring consistent benchmarking approaches taken for all positions (executive and non-executive)
• Generating annual corporate pricing rates and responding to ad hoc analyses requested by DCMA.
• Travel - less than 5%.
Required Education and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university is required. 7 years of total compensation experience, 5 years of which should be executive compensation experience in a large, complex business organization. Exceptional benchmarking skills (executive and non-executive), including regression analysis
• Exceptional job classification skills, including FLSA characterization
• Previous experience with DCAA audits, processes and requirements
• Exceptional analytical skills and familiarity with manipulating large amounts of data
• Exceptional Access and Excel skills and great attention to detail is required
• Ability to generate compensation recommendations that are both externally supportable from a market perspective and reflect internal equity and organizational hierarchy
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2013, 4:33:41 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...