The Compliance Analyst for Global Compliance Monitoring will be responsible for implementing and maintaining components of a comprehensive compliance monitoring program in support of International and U.S. monitoring. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and quantitative skills and have experience monitoring risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device or pharmaceutical industry (e.g. the Anti-Kickback Statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.). Candidates should also have experience working in a team environment and be able to work independently when required.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain components of a comprehensive compliance monitoring program, including monitoring associated with the Code of Conduct, risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry (e.g. The Anti-Kickback Statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.) and other Global Compliance standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain existing as well as help develop new tools and processes related to key controls and business risks.
- Participate in compliance audits and development of corrective actions.
- Follow established policies and procedures to support BSC’s overall business goals.
- Cultivate internal relationships and develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and for BSC’s comprehensive compliance monitoring program.
- Help to create and establish operating policies and procedures that may have a company-wide effect on monitoring processes and protocols.
- Interpret and recommend modifications to organizational policies, practices and/or training as a result of compliance monitoring findings.
- Document compliance monitoring, including archiving records.
- Compile data from multiple sources and conduct analysis to interpret results and make recommendations.
- Maintain a high degree of interest in professional development. Attend relevant compliance training sessions and conferences and maintain ongoing professional credentials (e.g. CPA, CCEP, etc.).
- Demonstrate awareness of the company’s commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Ensure all actions and all work product complies with the company’s commitment to quality and regulations governing the corporate quality program.
- Model Global Compliance commitment to “Integrity in Everything We Do.”
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in the compliance field.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own daily work routine to meet the established schedule.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and excel skills as well as demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data to analyze detailed information while still seeing the “big picture”.
- Strong educational credentials. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Confidence to handle pressures and deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Travel requirements of 10% - 25%.
- Fully engaged and self-starting. Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations. Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
- Exhibit passion for compliance and the business.
Boston Scientific Corporation - 18 months ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...