Overall Results Expected: The incumbent is primarily responsible collecting, managing and reporting data for all projects with diversity and inclusion goals. Assists the Compliance Manager in meeting goals related to the MWBE/EEO Compliance function.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Collects and manages MWBE/EEO related project paperwork (utilization plans, scope verification, award verifications, workforce payment verification, etc.)
- Prepares and verifies reports (compliance reports, cancelled check reports, etc.) for allprojects with diversity goals
- Assists ComplianceManager with training of Project Staff
- Works closely with ProjectAdministrators on data compilation and reporting
- Streamlines in-house reporting and tracking
- Collects data and prepares Union Census reports
- Prepares reports as requested by various Executives and Project Managers.
- Verifies Payment Reports
- Performs administrative function (filing, copying, etc.) for Compliance function
- Additional responsibilities as may be assumed or assigned in support of the companys efforts to achieve client loyalty and in support of the companys mission and values
- Conducts on-site EEO compliance review (ie. site walkthroughs)
- Ready, willing and able to work a schedule that meets the needs of the position and stakeholders, including evenings and weekends
- Attends conferences and special events as required
- Professional demeanor and dress at all times
- Reliable transportation forcommuting to meetings in various locations.
Bachelors or Associates degree in accounting, businessadministration,or a closely related field One year experience working in accounting, data analyses or administrative function preferred Anequivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable in the event that either requirement is not met as stated Competent ingathering and reporting statistical data Excellentproblem solving skills; the ability to view a situation from multipleangles, collaboratively brainstorm on solutions and identify the best course to move forward A strong detail orientation and a commitment to producing work that is accurate the first time Strength in initiative-taking, and a demonstrated track record in proactively identifying improvement opportunities and acting upon them Ability tobuild excellent relations with our internal and external client base,building a reputation for competence, quality, trustworthiness, andability to get the job done right Ability toprioritize multiple tasks demanding of immediate attention, and to jugglemultiple, on-going, concurrent responsibilities Competence incommon computer applications including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint,Outlook) and Internet; strength in advanced Excel is required Courses in andstrong aptitude for statistics, trending analysis, etc. Ability toprioritize multiple tasks demanding of immediate attention, and to jugglemultiple, on-going, concurrent responsibilities Acommitment to continual learning and development; the demonstrated ability to rapidly assimilate new information, analyze it appropriatelyand apply it in new situations as they arise.
Experience & Education Guidelines
-Sometimes: lift up and up to 50 pounds; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Successful performance in this position will normally require that the incumbent:
-Most of the time: lift up to 10 pounds; stand, walk and sit in combination and/or sequence; use his/her hands to finger, handle and feel and arms to reach; talk and/or hear; have adequate vision for seeing clearly objects both close and at a distance, for using peripheral vision and for accurately interpreting depths
-Sometimes: work in high or precarious places; exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work near vibration, work in outdoor weather conditions
- Performance in this position will expose the incumbent to the following conditions:
-Frequently: -work near moving / mechanical parts
LPCiminelli is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a drug and alcohol free environment.
Salary range for this position starts at $14 per hour.
LPCiminelli - 12 months ago