Reference Code: 14036074
Location: Delaware, Delaware, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
This role will perform risk-based testing, adhering to established corporate testing and work paper documentation standards, in order to provide senior management with comprehensive end-to-end assessments of the Cards regulatory control environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support Compliance Testing processes and activities in accordance with established testing and documentation standards
- Possess a strong background in assessing or developing quality programs; call monitoring efforts; and assessing vendor and internal call centers that interact with Citi customers
- Possess strong knowledge of NICE and/or other call recording solutions, including processes to identify and select customer interactions throughout the bank to facilitate call monitoring activities.
- Possess the ability to lead and manage complex Compliance testing duties and assignments
- Possess the ability to recognize and assess control environments, key risks, and applicable consumer regulations
- Possess the ability to develop and utilize Compliance Review test plans and effective testing strategies.
- Identification and use of data analysis to assist in completing testing and identifying issues
- Completion of audit program steps in a timely and efficient manner, including preparation of clear and concise work paper documentation supporting the testing performed.
- Completion of key compliance testing team projects
- Delivering findings and recommendations in both verbal updates and in a written report format to management.
- Knowledgeable of functions and processes within the Cards industry
- Strong understanding of Call Centers (internal and vendor call sites); Call Recording Solutions, including strong background in NICE; and quality programs
- Knowledgeable of federal and state Cards regulations
- Strong experience in developing senior and executive level reporting and presentations
- Fully knowledgeable and capable of developing and executing on various complex compliance and control testing and related activities
- Work collaboratively with the Compliance Testing members and other Risk and Control partners
- Strong communication and influencing skills during negotiation processes with clients
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills for writing reports, presentations and performing data analysis
- Self-starter and organized and have the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- 8+ years of Cards related experience preferred
- 5+ years related Compliance, Audit and/or Control oversight work experience required, preferably within Cards
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...