Our client, a Prestigious Hedge Fund, is looking for a Sr C# Developer to join their compliance team in Stamford, CT.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capable of making independent decisions while mitigating risk
- Understand and own technology aspects of the firm’s primary Compliance systems
- Maintain the efficiency and upkeep of Compliance related systems
- Generate ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis for users to reflect market events
The person in this role must have a strong understanding of software lifecycle and design of multi-tier/distributed systems. In addition to strong technical skills, the candidate must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, possess a strong ability to work independently or as a team member and a working knowledge of market structure and trading systems in domestic and international markets.
A strong desire to learn and gain exposure to the business side of a trading operation and the Compliance related aspects of the business is critical to success in this position.
5-7 years of experience in a formal development environment with 3-4 years developing or supporting financial data applications preferred.
All qualified candidates should email an MS Word Version of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ongoing design, development and maintenance of new and existing Compliance applications and systems
- Must have ability to take a project from specifications to deployment in the SAC environment
- Ability to communicate via producing documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with technology skills
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in supervising and executing all phases of the technology life cycle and testing methodologies
- Dedicated and conscientious
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments.
- Strong SQL development is required
- Strong C# programming experience is required (additional experience with WPF is preferred)
- Strong experience in multi-threaded programming and object oriented design is required
- Strong experience building connected, service-oriented applications is required (WCF preferred)
- Strong ASP.Net programming experience is required (Silverlight or HTML5 is a plus)
- Infragistics component experience is a plus
- SharePoint development experience is a plus
- Good sense of GUI design is a plus
- Business Knowledge:
- Familiar with US and International Equity markets.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
***Look like a great job, but not for you?! REFER a friend! ! ! We offer a generous referral bonus - it's a great way to help someone out and earn a few $$$ in the process!!!***
Linium Resources - 20 months ago