1. Adherence to the company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Develop and lead the implementation of a strategy for delivering continued grid compliance for all operating assets across a wide range of regulatory agencies, regional differences and markets. Primarily NERC, SERC, RFC, MISO, PJM, and NYISO but not limited to only these.
3. Manage the NERC and ISO Reliability Program with the collaboration of other staff, to remain current on emerging NERC and ISO requirements and take effective action to assure compliance with NERC Alerts and Advisories.
4. Manage the requirements of the Emergency Operations Plan, supporting documents and training as required by State Public Utilities Commissions.
5. Lead the regulatory audits that pertain to the Federal and State governmental agencies such as NERC.
6. Coordinate internal department self-audits and provide annual training to applicable departments within the company.
7. Manage requests for information from the regional Reliability Entities and Independent System Operators as required.
8. Provide stakeholder direction within the regional Reliability Entities and Independent System Operators. Attend and participate in the necessary subcommittees and working groups to understand the business impacts within the company.
9. Coordinate across the company to assess and manage the reliability and market requirements.
General conditions No expat arrangement available due to required experience in North America power markets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an ABET-accredited school in engineering and/or business or similar field.
- 5 years of experience in a legal or regulatory environment applicable to power generation and associated facilities. 3 of the 5 years can be satisfied by a Master’s degree from an ABET-accredited school.
- In depth knowledge of the NERC standards is essential.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of regulatory process and requirements, preferably for wind power technology, to ensure compliant operation and a competitive position.
Limitation: No expat arrangement available due to required experience in North America power markets.
Availability: Open untill filled
Work schedule: Full-time