NNIS is an established and growing IT consulting and support company. Our main office is located in Tracy, CA.
We provide in-shop and on-site consultation, support, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of PCs (desktops, laptops, Windows OS and Mac OS), peripherals, and servers to residential and small-to-medium size business customers.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced hardware & software professional to consult and support various clients in a multitude of environments with desktop, server, software, and network issues. This position also provides opportunities to develop, roll out, and manage short- and long-term IT projects for a variety of business clientele.
This position requires local travel within the Tracy area, as well as the East Bay (Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Concord). This is a challenging opportunity in all areas of troubleshooting and administration of desktops, servers, laptops, peripherals, software, etc.
Qualifying candidate MUST be able to repair and set up desktops, servers and networks; diagnose, fix, maintain and manage security, routers/firewalls; install and troubleshooting common Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as common industry applications and features.
A professional, positive, confident and personable demeanor is critical.
- Minimum 2-3 years network administration experience
- Minimum 3-4 years helpdesk and/or end-user support experience
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot Windows XP Pro, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (Macintosh experience a plus)
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 a plus
- Active Directory administration (GPO & scripting experience required)
- Firewall administration
- iPhone, BlackBerry, mobile device experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Documentation creation, project management & organization skills
- Ability to maintain network documentation for the customer
- Clean motor vehicle record and reliable transportation is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional & courteous attitude
- Ability to work with a team AND independently
- Can-Do attitude
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Great Benefits Including:
- Flexible hours
- Fast paced learning
- Work with a great team