Computer Analyst - Information Assurance
Security Clearance Mandatory : SECRET ACTIVE LEVEL
Actual description of what the position does. This information will be published in job posting.
- Assists the labs in navigating the vast array of rules, regulations and mandates to ensure current accreditation documentation and secure operations.
- Develop IA documentation (Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), System Authorization Agreements (SSAA), Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) and Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs)
- Upload all documentation into the DoD mandated tool, Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Provide Technical support (system hardening, IAVM compliance, vulnerability scans)
- Track and maintain inventory of lab IA compliance packages
- Communicate with lab managers of upcoming milestones, metrics and progress
- Attend Customer Requirements Briefing (CRB)
Obtained from both (1) Contract Labor Category description AND (2) Rollout Labor Category description.
Independently applies knowledge of analytical methodologies, management principles, hardware and software systems structures and operation, and aircraft systems or requirements to solve project problems. Demonstrated ability to address scientific, engineering or business objectives and to interface with and use teams in addressing project objectives. Independently uses mathematical/programmatic approaches to define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test, or integrate systems. Formulates design specification, interface, and documentation of systems. Researches unconventional applications in designing and developing new methodologies, modifications, or adaptations of standardized techniques. Responsible for developing project plans, guidelines, and controls.
BA/BS degree in Information Assurance, Information Security or Security Management
1-2 years experience with the labs, systems, and networks that comprise the NAVAIR RDT&E network environment.