Computer Co-op Requirements:
In addition, the following expectations must be met:
- Basic knowledge of computer equipment including pc, laptops, and printers. Prefer someone who is pursuing an education in Information Technology or other related field.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products including familiarity with Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks within given time constraints with little to no oversight.
- Provide user assistance as needed responding to customer requests in a timely fashion and customer friendly manner.
- Provide user training in basic methodologies such as security requests, IT policies, and Callaway procedures.
- Assist with technical documentation for problems, procedures, policies as needed for support of Callaway IT Infrastructure.
- Install and troubleshoot pc's, laptops, printers as needed. Requires ability to lift up to and sometimes over 30 lbs.
- Assist with temporary location setups during Refuel and as needed for Training courses and other temporary classrooms/offices.
- Perform routine tasks as needed or required by IT Field Support personnel.
Currently undergraduate of Junior or Senior status in Information Technology or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university required.
Salary: . Date posted: 05/01/2013
- Be available on nights/weekends as needed to assist during unplanned plant outages as they occur.
- Comply with Callaway Access Control and Fitness for Duty programs and other requirements as needed for physical access to Callaway and it's systems.
- Good analytical, management, communication, and human relations skills. Adaptable and flexible. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
PowerPlantPro - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard