We are currently hiring an experienced Computer Operator in our Covina office. As a member of the Operations team you will be responsible for the operation, updates, and installation of computer equipment for the basys system; process work orders, perform file transfers and generate special forms, reports and checks in accordance with company guidelines, client needs and legislative requirements.
- Performs printing and distribution of computer reports and checks, and monitors the process and flow.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and submits nightly batch processes.
- Performs file transfers, and coordinates with the EDI team.
- Responds to calls and provides basic technical support to end users, related to the basys system.
- Must have strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively with Production Control in the solving of production problems.
- Maintains inventory of data processing supplies.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
Minimum one year experience in the following:
- Monitoring the flow, printing and disbursement of special forms, computer reports and checks.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and performing computer and printer maintenance.
- Performing file transfers and installation of new hardware and software.
- Responding to end user requests and providing basic technical support.
- Performing backups and maintenance of tape libraries.
- Monitoring computer jobs and operator messages.
- Experience in compliance with HIPAA and SAS-70 requirements.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Associate degree a plus.
Zenith American offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k) with match, PTO (Paid Time Off), casual dress and more. Send resume and cover letter referencing Job #063-2013 to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to (206) 216-3486. Visit us at www.zenith-american.com . We are an equal opportunity employer.
Zenith American Solutions (formed by the merger of Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators) is a premier, national third-party administrator (TPA) for employee benefit plans. We serve as administrator, manager or technology service vendor for corporate employers, government entities, trade associations, and Taft-Hartley benefit trust funds, through our national network of service centers. We currently have 1200+ employees located in 36 offices across the nation. We combine technology and proven practices with national resources and a local presence for our clients. Come and find out about the great things going on at Zenith American.
Zenith-American - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard