Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), is now accepting applications for the following part time position of a Computer Operator I/ Help Desk Representative supporting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) in metropolitan Washington, DC.
- Responsible for minicomputer arrays, client/server systems, and/or service center consoles/functions.
- Identifies problems and escalates them for resolution when required.
- Provides basic end user support on critical business applications.
- Maintains records of all problems/errors occurring and corrective actions taken.
- Perform system health checks
- Monitoring of WhatUp Gold.
- High school Diploma
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in supporting users and systems preferred
- 1 year of Data Center experience preferred
- Knowledge in Unix commands preferred
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and a fundamental preferred.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens capable of obtaining a security clearance.
- 12 Hrs Shift Rotation on Sundays and Saturday may be needed. May be able to get 1 Sunday/Saturday off per month or every other Sunday/Saturday.
- May be required to work on a rotating basis, 365 days/year, 24 hours/day. Handles operations and routine maintenance of the hardware, performs backups, monitors all systems and the environment and performs all required day-to-day operations.
- 1 Year contract (renewable) + benefits and allowance
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 14 months ago