Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Information Technology team.
This position is responsible for leveraging a substantial technical knowledge base to successfully support the Computer Operations environment, while, at the same time, possessing a solid and ever-expanding knowledge base that includes large mainframe, application, distributed, production execution, backup and disaster recovery knowledge.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Monitoring and operation of ICMA-RC's Omni-Pay and Omni-Plus system environment.
• Provide first level problem determination and recovery for mainframe, production execution, application, operating system and hardware related failures.
• Escalate and coordinate problem situations with the appropriate management, support groups and service partners when needed.
• Works closely with third part service partners such as Iron Mountain, IBM, Delta, Whitaker Brothers.VIP
• Train and mentor Computer Operators II.
• Participate in all Computer Operations related daily briefings and turnovers.
• Ensures processes and procedures are followed and are documented.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA /BS Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
• 5+ years of Data Processing/Computer Operations experience (in financial services preferred).
• Working knowledge of CICS, TSO, MVS, HMC, JES2, LPAR, IPL, and master console commands.
• Knowledge of JCL, and Computer Associated Automated job scheduling tools, which include Autosys, Zeke.
• Familiar with network tools used to perform server backups.
• Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and good communication skills.
• Must work non-standard hours. (Hours: 11:30 p.m. - 8:00a.m.)
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 5 months ago