Join a growing entrepreneurial company and make a difference
If you’re willing to take on challenging and diverse assignments with a commitment to performance and quality, then CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. (CVNI) wants you to join its team!
Since 1997, CVNI has been undertaking Web-Mobile-Cloud development and providing association and customer management systems, online marketing; Ecommerce and Health IT services to federal and state government agencies and private-sector organizations and associations in numerous markets.
Learn more about our company by visiting the CVNI website at www.CyberNetworkers.com
Position Locations: Ellicott City, MD, Dayton, OH
CVNI is looking for a motivated computer programmer at the company’s headquarters in Ellicott City.
Candidates must have a solid work ethic and a professional demeanor. Time management skills are crucial. Candidates must have a positive attitude, and enjoy learning, working with others and helping our clients. Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines is important, as well as the ability to work under pressure, when necessary. Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) are an extremely important element in this environment.
Expectations of the position –
• Design, develop and implement web-based applications for CyberVillage Networkers, Inc. customers.
• Converting CVNI ASP web applications to JSP within a Java framework on Windows Servers & Linux. CVNI’s Java MVC system will have to be configured/modified to operate within the same Java container and properly interface with the web applications.
• Work in a team-based environment consisting of our clients and other CVNI customer service managers, application developers, web developers, writers, and graphic artists.
• Specific responsibilities will span the range from very basic ASP scripting to advanced Java object development and simulation application development dependent upon customer needs.
• Applicants must be able to specify, develop and deploy server-based objects that interface directly with remote, web, and database servers. Proficiency in oral and written communications is mandatory.
Education and Experience –
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer programming or equivalent.
• Work Authorization Status: Employment (H-1) Visa, Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
Generous compensation package and benefits offered.
Technology First - 7 months ago