Entry Level Software Programmer
About Edict Systems, Inc.
Edict Systems, Inc. is a provider of Business-to-Business electronic commerce software and Internet-based applications specializing in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and XML-based solutions.
We are seeking an Entry Level Software Programmer responsible for the development of data integration programs that meet end-user requirements. This is an entry level position targeted at individuals with sufficient education and/or experience to qualify them to use data mapping and code generation tools to create software programs for data integration.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties for this position include coding and supporting modules that enable electronic commerce for major corporations. This person may also be called upon to participate in code reviews, and perform other duties as assigned.
• 2 years college technical coursework or equivalent experience
• Ability to read and interpret technical specifications
• Ability to correctly prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
Java, XML, XQuery, XSLT, EDI, Stylus Studio
Measures of Success
• Maintain high levels of productivity and quality of work
• Maintain the level of job knowledge required to be effective in this role
• Exercise appropriate judgment
• Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
• Maintain a respectful attitude and work well with others
• Perform duties as workload necessitates
• Take ownership of assigned duties, projects, and goals
• Maintain a level of organization sufficient to be effective in this role
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, 401(k), Paid Time Off and a friendly and dynamic work environment.
Forward resume to HR@edictsystems.com
Reference: Entry Level Software Programmer
Local Candidates Only
Technology First - 12 months ago