Develops and supports web programs in an ASP.net/IIS/SQL Server environment. Builds reports using SSRS and consults with user to determine functional specifications.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Create and test new web based applications for use by internal company employees.
- Work in SQL Server Reporting Services to develop needed reports for each department
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Assist in development and expansion of the company intranet.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Systems Analysis - Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
One to two years related experience
Experience: One to two years related experience Computer Skills
Familiar with HTML, CSS, and basic understanding of web development and experience with mobile application development for both Android and IOS.
Certificates & Licenses
Propak Corporation - 11 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...