The Information Security Team is looking for Computer Science Intern, who will assist the Security Team and Internal Technology department with daily functions and various on-going projects and tasks as may be assigned across security processes, security management, risk management, compliance, internal audits, security awareness and deployment of security products and solutions.
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing individual to work 35 hours a week. The intern must be able to balance multiple projects and must be motivated by working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team. The intern will receive hands-on experience in the basics of all facets of Information Security.
This is a temporary assignment (6 months). Depending on business needs and individual performance, there may be the opportunity for an extension of the initial internship term or the option for conversion to full-time employment.
The right candidate can be hired as full time employee during or after the internship based on individual performance and results.
- Candidate must be graduate or a senior in good standing, majoring in Computer Science, IT System and/or related technology field, with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Good understanding of IT assets like Operating Systems, Network Systems, Database Systems, Security Systems (e.g. Firewalls, Directory Services, PKI, Biometrics, Encryption, IPSec, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills—especially in areas of mathematics, algorithms and operational management
- Must have good programming and design skills especially in system and OS based programming
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Must have strong in documentation, design, structured analysis and processes orientation
- Flexible and thrives in thrives in challenging situations. Want to learn and grow in in fast-paced, quick-to-move environments
- Willingness to learn, takes pride in work product
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, analytical skills, good judgement and creativity
This company brings together ideas, technology, and money. The Capital Markets Company, which does business as Capco, provides consulting...