Position located in California, MD Desired skills • Able to recommend changes to the development / testing processes for process improvements.
- Familiarization with configuration management processes and procedures a plus.
- The individual must be familiar with the use of MS Office Products such as; MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project application software.
- The individual must demonstrate excellent communications skills in both oral and written forums.
- Able to work with upper echelon program management and be able to support program requirements with quick and responsive turn around. Prior experience in supporting large scale software development projects is highly desired. Specific Job Description Responsible for performing systems analysis and requirements gathering, develop and document all aspects of functional requirements associated with the Airworthiness website. This individual will also be responsible for documenting and understanding the business processes, developing associated requirements and use case documentation. The individual will work directly with the end users to gather and clarify needs into requirements, therefore good written and verbal communications skills is a must. They will assist with developing test cases and participate in system testing, regression testing and defect testing through development, integration and Production. They will work closely with the development team to translate functional requirements into system and design documents.
- Create and monitor system change requests, assist in the analysis of help desk calls and troubleshooting.
- Ensure requirements traceability throughout the life cycle of the software
- Creation and update of business requirement documentation
- Creation and update of System Requirement Specification documentation
- Creation and update of Interface Requirement Specification documentation
- Creation and update of business process flows
- Assistance with analysis and resolution of trouble calls Standard Job Description Designs, develops, programs, installs, implements, conducts research for, and maintains internal data processing computer systems and utilities, and/or for customers on a contract basis. Analyzes internal or external customers' needs, and determines equipment and software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems; develops customized solutions to customer/user problems. Establishes system parameters and formats; ensures hardware/software compatibility; and coordinates and/or modifies user requirements in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. May make programming changes as required to adapt or enhance existing or new programs and/or utilities. Maintains supplied software packages for internal users. Analyzes new hardware to determine its need or application in the existing or proposed system; advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities, taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements, and makes trade-off analyses; develops general and detailed documentation describing system specifications and operating instructions; and revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0945 IS&GS-FUNCTIONAL STAFF (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program NAVAIR Department 7148024:Army ITES (OS) Job Class Information Technology Job Category Experienced Professional City Patuxent River State Maryland Virtual No Relocation Available Negotiable Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Blue Sky Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...