Kendall College is looking for a full-time Concierge/Receptionist for our campus located in the River North area of downtown, Chicago.
General duties will include
Work shift is 7:30 am - 4 pm Monday-Friday.
- Answering phones
- Greeting prospective students, dining room guests and other visitors
- Concierge services ' calling taxings, limos, hotels, flight status, etc.
- Data Entry
- Events coordination support ' guest check in, etc.
- Support for the Director of Strategic Alliances
We offer an amazing culture in an environment that promotes higher learning for Culinary Arts, Hospitality Managment, Business and Early Childhood Education.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong written a spoken communication skills
- Previous guest services, customer service, hospitality services work preferred
- Must have out-going personality and be willing to go the extra mile to support our clients and guests
For more information visit our website at www.kendall.edu.
Laureate Education Inc. - 7 months ago
If higher education is a matter of degrees, Laureate must be blazing hot. The company provides adult career education through online and...