As an a Concierge/Resident Liaison for our apartment communities, you will provide excellent customer service to our residents and help to coordinate with residents and movers during a property rehab . We are looking for people that take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a team. Here are some of the main duties for this position:
There are a few requirements for this position:
- Great customer service skills in person, by phone and through email
- Must be able to type at least 40 wpm and communicate effectively through email
- Coordinate with movers
- Notify, coordinate and organize residents to move
- Patience and understanding are required as you are temporarily moving residents out of their homes
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented, have high standards, be a problem solver and be able to work independently
- This is a part time, temporary position of 24+ hours per week from April 2013 through September 2013, and weekend and evening hours are required
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 35 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in 8 states. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and hair follicle drug test, which tests for illegal drugs used in the last 90 days. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please apply now!
The ConAm Group of Companies - 22 months ago