Assist construction / paving crew with various duties such as; shoveling and raking and running wheelbarrow. Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment and movement of materials. Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or job site. Operate small power tools such as jack hammer. Dig, spread and level construction materials. Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies. Assist in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs,barricades, cones and other traffic control devices. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid ID and drug testing required for all employees.
- This is your chance to be an important part of a strong stable national industry leader.
IHC offers benefits at a level rarely seen in the industry. IHC offers Medical, Dental, Life & AD&D along with Vision exams. There is a very low cost to employees.
- Company paid Life
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Care
- Company Profit Sharing
- IHC offers an Employee Assistance Plan
- IHC has Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service)
- IHC has Retirement Recognition plans
- IHC has Operations Incentive Bonus Plans
- IHC has Relocation and Travel Expense Reimbursement plans
- Company Vehicle Plans
Thank you for your interest in our position, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY NOW button below.
Minorities and Women encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interstate Highway Construction - 6 months ago