We are seeking qualified Configuration / Data Management candidates for Direct-Hire opportunities located at the Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. These positions all require the candidate to currently hold an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. These positions are expected to open early March 2012.
- Apply knowledge of the fundamentals of configuration management to establish and maintain consistency of a products performance, functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design and operational information throughout its life.
- Analyzes the impacts of the configuration management change process on life cycle sustainment.
- Identifies all pertinent sources of and uses for configuration management data.
- Confirms the adequacy of data for use in functional and physical configuration audits.
- Proposes resolution to conflicting engineering chance proposal recommendations.
- Participates in government and industry teams in the resolution of complex configuration management issues.
- Assesses how proposed configuration management changes may impact systems sustainment and supportability
Job Requirements :
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
Configuration / Data Management Minimum Experience Requirements:
** Prior AF, AFMC, ASC experience a plus.
- Junior Level: 2 years of general experience in an office environment either in government of similar industry
- Mid-level: 5 years of general experience, at least 3 of which in configuration and data management
- Senior Level: 10 years experience in configuration management, at least 3 years of which were at the configuration/data management specialist level in a government or private industry program office.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at our website below and please include salary requirements.
Array Information Technology has become one of our nation’s leading IT products and services firms. Our “customer first” philosophy ensures that we provide our clients with “the best IT services and solutions” possible to optimize their business performance and meet operational goals. We provide new and emerging technologies and leading-edge solutions consistently delivering best-of-the-best industry programs and practices. Our foundation of success was built upon our commitment to our customers and the many talented professionals that we employ. We continually invest in the development of our team members and provide a supportive environment in which they can work closely with clients and have a direct impact on their mission-critical programs. Fostering strong partnerships with our clients and employees has become an integral part of our success. At ARRAY, we strive for 100% customer and employee satisfaction. www.arrayinfotech.com
Job Type :
Career Level :
From 32250.00 To 67995.00 USD Per Year
Other Skills :
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Wright Patterson Afb OH US 45433