The CM/QA Administrator will implement the quality assurance and quality control programs. The CM/QA Administrator works directly for the Site Manager and with corporate personnel to initiate, create, develop, write, and organize new documentation for the ISO 9001 Quality system. The CM/QA Administrator periodically conducts internal audits of the Quality System and of all divisions using the Quality System.The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Establish, implement, and maintain inspection program + self-inspection program
- Implement a program for quality control on all contract products, services, material and workmanship
- Monitor CAR’s and inspections for materials and supplies
- Implement and revise the quality procedures, policies, and documentation requirements with the use of internal audits and spot checks of the site
- Implement the quality improvement program; prepare reports
- Plan for the performance of scheduled and unscheduled quality assessments, inspections, and evaluations
- Control changes to configuration items and related documents
- Record and report information needed to effectively manage configuration items, including the status of proposed changes and implementation status of approved changes
- Perform tasks in support of the software and hardware Configuration and Data Management (C&DM)
Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills are required. Position requires close customer contact and the ability to work independently and creatively. Successful candidate must exhibit ability to effectively communicate with clients, and colleagues, and senior managers. Must be able to travel unassisted. Must be able to move and operate personal computer, related equipment, and must be proficient with MS office computer programs. Must be proactive in identifying and solving problems. Must be capable of completing required tasks with minimal supervision. Occasionally required to lift over 50lbs, must be able to obtain a valid state Driver License, and maintain Post driving privileges.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Must possess a Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field desired or equivalent experience. Applicant must be able to meet requirements in accordance with a Statement of Work with minimal guidance and supervision. The experience described in your resume will be evaluated and screened for the basic qualification requirements, and skills needed to perform the duties of this position as described in this announcement. Applicants who do not provide a complete resume will be evaluated ineligible. Only degrees from an accredited college or university recognized by the Department of Education are acceptable to meet positive education requirements or to substitute education for experience. Must be proficient in the English language with good communication skills.
Cubic Corporation - 10 months ago