Connectivity Product Manager/Architect |
, Bothell, WA
FUJILFILM SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The ideal candidate will have a solid experience and background in healthcare information technologies and systems, specifically in PACS, EMRs, MWL, and Health Imaging Management.
Strong knowledge in off-premise healthcare IT solutions such as private practice settings and cloud services is very important to design and manage seamless turnkey workflow implementations.
The ideal candidate is responsible for a range of activities that will span from solution architecture, seamless and turnkey interoperability, to effective workflows on a revolutionary ultrasound solution. And will have a strong track record in managing business developments, partner relationships, product definition, and product launches.
· Be the interoperability resident expert. Live and breathe healthcare information systems and workflow IT.
· Develop and implement overall HIT strategies and planning.
· Work with Product Development for road-mapping feasible solutions.
· Form and strengthen relationships with health systems, hospitals, private practices, and clinicians to capture insights that shape the product IT definition.
· Form and strengthen relationships with health information system providers to source and architect outside common solutions.
· Architect and manage product cloud based connectivity solutions.
· Work with Marketing and clinical Sector Leaders. Execute to deliver revenue, profit, and acceleration of demand: includes messaging, programs, education.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Must have at least five (5) years experience in medical device IT and IS.
· Experience in interoperability, connectivity, and workflow IT.
· Experience developing and driving technology architectures and roadmaps.
· Experience in working with product development organizations is a must.
· Experience with DICOM and HL7 necessary.
· Experience writing requirements for new product development, and working with R&D on functional specifications and feature/function prioritization.
· Strong demonstrated track record of success in achieving objectives.
· Engineering Masters preferred, Bachelors’ degree required.
· Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback and existing and new services into solutions; comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively
· Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets
· Ability to develop plans, forecasts, budgets
· Ability to focus on execution and results
· Ability to wear multiple hats as necessary
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment with minimal direction.
· Excellent persuasive communication skills in both writing and speaking plus the ability to build relationships with key outside influencers
· Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs with or without accommodations
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc . is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports diversity in the workplace.