The Cleveland Division of PulteGroup, Inc. has an immediate need for a full time Administrative Assistant/Construction Coordinator to work in our office located in Medina, OH. This position will coordinate and implement key operational processes for the construction department.
Work hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages building permit process for all Ohio cities in which Pulte builds including permit application, payment and follow-up.
- Coordinates utility connections and disconnects, and records and monitors city inspections.
- Manages Builder Registration process for all Ohio cities in which Pulte builds including application, payment and follow-up
- Verifies information from information database to field. Distribution of all field information as needed.
- Oversees Subcontractor Recognition program.
- Organizes blueprint ordering and delivery.
- Assists with Architectural Review Board process.
- Supports construction team with electronic scheduling tool and home selections process.
- Assists VP of Construction with various administrative duties.
- Assists with the processing and researching of invoices.
Minimum of 5 years working within an administrative role
Expert skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Highly organized, self-motivated with a positive attitude
Proven ability to build strong working relationships with team members and managers
Skilled at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Minimum High School Diploma
Secretarial and Clerical
OH - Medina
PulteGroup, Inc - 18 months ago