Assist more Sr Construction Proj Coordinators in the following tasks:
- Preparation of sub RFPs
- Identifying subs and vendors
- Assisting Project Managers (PMs) in sub buy-down efforts
- Preparation of pre-construction submittal docs (e.g., Construction QC Plan, Site Specific H&S Plan).
- Coordination of project site preparation services.
- Development of submittals registers and Project Welcome Books
- Monitoring timeliness of submittal receipt and approval, reviewing submittals for accuracy and completeness, notifying PM of issues.
- Obtaining and processing certified payroll documentation.
- Obtaining and reconciling daily manpower reports.
- Issuing certified payrolls through PMs to contracting officers.
- Developing insurance tracking sheets, monitoring sub certificants of insurance.
- Developing and maintaining Request For Information Logs.
- Preparation of close-out checklists.
- Reviewing and processing sub invoices, to include obtaining partial release of liens.
- Establishing and maintaining sub/vendor log of account balances.
- Coordinating sub change orders.
- Maintaining change order logs.
- Updating purchase requests for change orders or new subcontracts / purchase orders.
- Preparing/processing project close-out docs.
- Perform construction project coordination functions on multiple projects, per PM requests with supervision from more Sr Construction Project Coordinator.
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent, and 3 to 5 years related experience.
Secret or Top Secret Clearance preferred.
Weston Solutions, Inc. - 22 months ago