- Bachelor's Degree, Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years estimating experience in projects ranging from $500,000 to 6
million in Federal, State, and Educational Environments.
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and specifications.
- Collaborate with other technical resources and review similar past projects when
- Account for all required resources, including labor, subcontractors, materials, time.
- Obtain pricing for materials and suppliers.
- Obtain bids from subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors,
government requirements, etc.
- Must be well versed in contract documents, submittals, schedules, AIA and
- Ability to analyze, organize and schedule activities relating to the construction
- Manage schedule compliance, manage all site logistics to include project
administration, operations and progress.
- Participate in owner's meetings, provide written documentation on job progress.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Self motivated and tasked oriented.
- Proficency in computer applications including Excel, Word, AutoCad, Outlook,
Primavera, Microsoft Project
Full Time with Benefits and Competitive Salary
Indeed - 7 months ago
Central New Jersey based general contractor that works primarly in the Federal, State and Educational environments.