- Bachelor's Degree, Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years estimating experience in projects ranging from $500,000 to 6
million in Federal, State, and Educational Environments.
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and specifications.
- Collaborate with other technical resources and review similar past projects when
- Account for all required resources, including labor, subcontractors, materials, time.
- Obtain pricing for materials and suppliers.
- Obtain bids from subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors,
government requirements, etc.
- Must be well versed in contract documents, submittals, schedules, AIA and
- Ability to analyze, organize and schedule activities relating to the construction
- Manage schedule compliance, manage all site logistics to include project
administration, operations and progress.
- Participate in owner's meetings, provide written documentation on job progress.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Self motivated and tasked oriented.
- Proficency in computer applications including Excel, Word, AutoCad, Outlook,
Primavera, Microsoft Project
Full Time with Benefits and Competitive Salary
Central New Jersey based general contractor that works primarly in the Federal, State and Educational environments.