STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are looking to hire Construction Field Technicians for our Elgin, Illinois office. Our ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years of specialized skills and working knowledge in construction, restoration, concrete, structural steel and/or concrete repair environment. Our Construction Field Technicians perform basic labor tasks in addition to performing some higher-level tasks under supervision such as mixing repair mortars, and chemical grouts, cement finishing, forming and rebar placement.
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered for this position:
Candidates must be safety-oriented at all times. Candidates must have a positive attitude have willingness to learn and take direction. Additionally, candidates must be able to pass a medical evaluation to wear full face respirator. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Ability to work in confined spaces and elevated heights
- Ability to travel out-of-state for extended periods of time
- Prior experience as a laborer with a self-performing contractor, general contractor, or specialty contractor
- Skilled in the use of restoration tools, equipment and means & methods. (Such means & methods include: urethane grouting, epoxy injection, concrete form & pump methods, chipping, sandblasting, cement grouting, installation of sealants, removal and installation of rebar, waterproofing methods, carbon fiber installation and carpentry)
- Must have a TWIC card and the ability to be approved and to pass required tests to enter facilities, including oil refineries and nuclear power plants
Structural Group - 13 months ago