We currently have openings for a Construction Manager/Resident Engineer/Office Engineer/Civil Inspector to work on various heavy construction projects in New York State.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience--CCM/LEEDS a plus
- Coordinate, manage and monitor contractor and subcontractor, construction activities and performance on a daily basis
- Attend, prepare and distribute minutes of meetings, update and review schedules
- Enforce quality control standards and safety regulations
- Communicate effectively with owner, agency and school district representatives to achieve project goals
- Evaluate contractor's invoices, submit field observation reports and negotiate contract change requests
- Professional Engineer license in New York
- Minimum of 8 years of directly relevant experience working as a Resident Engineer on heavy construction projects
- Minimum of 10 years experience developing and maintaining logs for RFIs, submittals and change order correspondence
- Develop and maintain project files, prepare meeting minutes, prepare and process payment applications, prepare Change Order documentation and Engineering Estimates
- Attend required and staff meetings
- BS in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience. Must have NICET III or IV certification with strong civil background
Please include reference code JS-052813 in subject line when emailing or faxing resumes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a team required for all positions