About Us: T-Force, A leading independent wireless consulting firm, is recognized for its leadership in providing innovative services and custom solutions to the telecommunications industry.
Building upon the strong and diversified expertise of its team, T-Force provides its Customers with cutting-edge solutions, tools and best practices to help them achieve their most challenging business objectives. Our solution delivery approach combines strong management, technical expertise and proven delivery process. We deliver on our promise of excellence, on time and within budget.
Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project. Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to Ericsson standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities.
o Only Customer's approved materials are installed on the project
- • Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- • Assures that:
o The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
o Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to Ericsson and customer specifications.
- • Attend coordination and progress meetings
- • Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- • Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- • Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- • Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- • Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- • Ensure that:
o Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, Ericsson standards and Customer expectations.
o All Ericsson, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
o Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- • Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- • Perform:
o Site verification.
o Visual inspection of quality on site.
o SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- • Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- • Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- • Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- • Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- • Report bad performance and quality on site.
- • Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- • Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- • Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- • Write claims, order and return materials.
- • Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
o NTP receipt verification
o RFDS submission review and changes
o Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
o Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
o Close out document review and acceptance sign off
T-Force - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -