Wharton-Smith, Inc. is looking for an administrative Project Assistant to work in the Corporate Office (Environmental Operations Division). The position is responsible for the administrative support towards the successful completion of specific construction project tasks as assigned by the Administrative Manager and Project Managers.
- Assist Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Superintendents
- Perform Clerical Assistant duties as needed
- Use various software packages (CM 13 and Microsoft Office) to generate transmittals, purchase orders, subcontracts, tables, memos, reports, correspondence and other material with accuracy to meet assigned deadlines
- Assemble supporting documents for various items
- Track purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders and shop drawings
- Gather information and compile routine manuals, reports and correspondence, including Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
- Set-up and maintain filing systems, navigate and print reports in Timberline
- Understanding of Davis-Bacon requirements and collect subcontractor certified payroll
- Understanding of Owner Direct Purchase requirements
Apply today (Choose 1 form only):
- Local candidates only - No relocation compensation
- Minimum two years experience in a general office with a MINIMUM of 1 year being in a commercial/environmental construction based office
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Contract Manager software a plus
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self starter, with little to no supervision
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize responsibilities and duties
On-line or E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please!