The Penhall Rental's Irvine, CA location is currently accepting applications for Part Time Rental Sales Counter applicants. The successful applicant will have 3-5 years of related experience in the rentals industry. |
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation or description.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers and accept returns.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures.
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Keep records of transactions, and of the number of customers entering an establishment.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented.
- Hands on knowledge of the complete range of Microsoft Office products
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Written Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
We are concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. All applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
MISC: Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
Penhall Company - 7 months ago