The Penhall Rental's Irvine, CA location is currently accepting applications for Part Time Rental Sales Counter applicants. The successful applicant will have 3-5 years of related experience in the rentals industry. |
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation or description.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers and accept returns.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures.
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Keep records of transactions, and of the number of customers entering an establishment.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented.
- Hands on knowledge of the complete range of Microsoft Office products
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Written Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
We are concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. All applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
MISC: Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.