Credera has multiple Java Developer Consultant and Senior Consultant openings and is seeking entry to mid-level developers (1-5 years) in Dallas. Outstanding senior level candidates will also be considered for application development roles.
Desired Skills & Experience
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience in at least one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field of study
- Minimum 1 years of hands on experience with Java technologies
- Demonstrated leadership skills through a variety of activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Java EE technologies (EJB, JMS, Servlet, JSP)
- Spring Framework (dependency injection, Spring MVC, transaction management)
- ORM experience with JPA or Hibernate
- Mobile development for iPhone, Android, HTML5, or tablets
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Credera may not be eligible for consideration. All applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Credera is an equal opportunity employer.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to be creative and analytical in a problem-solving environment
- Very adaptable to new environments, people, technologies, and processes
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to establish strong work relationships with clients and team members
- Ability to generate ideas and understand different points of view
Credera is a management and technology consulting firm with offices in Dallas, Houston, Austin, and Denver. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 1,000 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, and technology help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best known brands in a variety of industries, including GameStop, Interstate Batteries, National Geographic, Neiman Marcus, Pep Boys, The Container Store, and many more emerging industry leaders around the country.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary, excellent performance-based bonus program, and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). Credera is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Certified Member. We are also honored to be considered one of the Top 100 Places to Work by The Dallas Morning News, one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America according to Inc Magazine (Inc. 5000), and we were most recently recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas. More information is available at www.credera.com.
Strong salary + generous bonus
Credera - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard