An Application Manager/Director is responsible for providing support and web application development as they relate to litigation, dispute resolution or financial investigations. He/she will assist businesses, government entities and law firms in complex, application development requiring the understanding of relationships between various information sources, complex modeling or information sharing.
As a Senior Consultant, you will develop in-depth knowledge of your clients' objectives and challenges in order to design and implement innovative strategies to assist them through their current difficulties and prepare them for the future. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis.
• Designing, creating, and implementing client centric web applications.
• Analyze, code, and test simple to moderate modules (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications.
• Learn existing applications and design new tools to improve processes.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years of Web Application development.
• Experience working in a team orientated environment.
• Able to work in a team as well as independently.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
• Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated, hard-working, eager to learn, and able to motivate others.
• Able to effectively develop and execute work plans and drive results
• Able to effectively manage multiple staff and projects.
• Able to provide quality assurance and supervision.
• Able to regularly communicate status (to both internal and external clients).
• Able to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
• Proficient in a variety of Web Application development environments.
• Proficient in a relational data modeling.
• Proficient in t-SQL, PL/SQL, or other relational database query language.
• Proficient in .NET, Java, Python, or PHP.
• Familiar with Oracle Application Express (APEX).
• Experience with APIs.
• Flexibility to provide night and weekend coverage when requested.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FTI Consulting, Inc. - 30+ days ago