THIS JOB IS UNDER REVIEW BY TOTAL COMPENSATION AND AS A RESULT THE FLSA STATUS MAY CHANGE.
Provides high quality and cost effective project management, consulting, and analytic support. Assists senior consultants, clients, and/or groups in identifying and resolving issues of strategic importance to the organization. May assist senior consultants or manage complex projects independently.
• Defines and frames complex issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
• Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
• Coordinates team/project activities and schedules.
• Researches key business issues, and directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Synthesizes analysis and identifies key findings.
• Assists in the determination of goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors.
• Establishes team membership and project participants.
• Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure, approach and work plan.
• Provides staff leadership to project teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants when needed.
• Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
• Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors.
• Develops creative alternative solutions.
• Recommends action steps to team and client.
• Plans and facilitates meetings.
• Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
• Transfers project team knowledge/tools to client.
• Participates in the development and management of the department, including coaching, recruiting, conducting performance reviews for analysts, and other departmental activities.
• Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to re-evaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Bachelor's Degree or four (4) years of equivalent experience in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care Administration, Operations Research, Public Health Administration, or other related field.
• Master's Degree preferred.
• Typically four (4) or more years of related analytical and/or consulting experience required.
• Specific technical expertise required as specified.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
• Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Kaiser Permanente - 2 years ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...