The Joico/ISO Distributor Educator will work to increase sales and brand awareness through educational activities, establishing and maintaining good working relationship with salons, sub-distributors, sales consultants, artists and local educators.
- Schedules and conducts educational events and activities that encompass theory, practical experience, product knowledge and techniques for all products.
- Supports sell-in and sell-through of all products; develops new product placement and increases existing product usage.
- Develops a partner-like relationship with assigned distributor to ensure future growth of the business. Maintains frequent and timely contact with Distributor Sales Consultants; provides product knowledge, schedules detail days with DSCs, follows-up on class requests and troubleshooting calls, and conducts sales meetings.
- Educates Advisors on products and their uses, providing training and education programs; ensures that technical standards of the corporate education programs are maintained at the highest standards.
- Participates or assists in planning, coordinating and scheduling of part-time employees.
- Maintains current and accurate account information, educator activity reports, expense reports, itineraries and any other requested written reports. Ensures that all reports and special requests by management are prepared in a suitable format and submitted on schedule.
- Attends district, regional and company meetings for further personal and career development to learn about promotions and activities, development of new technical and presentation techniques and new product introductions. Participates in discussions of competitive activities.
- Assists in an enthusiastic and professional manner in all assignments as directed by the management of the corporation
- Minimum three years industry experience including sales, chemical application, cutting/finishing and conducting presentations, which includes manufacturer, distributor and/or extensive part-time education experience with a manufacturer.
- Strong communication, administrative, and hairdressing skills. Must be able to demonstrate application proficiently.
- Minimum three years related salon experience
- High School Diploma or acceptable equivalency
- Valid and current Cosmetology license
- Valid Driver’s license
- Required Travel is up to 50-75% (depending on current location) within assigned territory and for participation in various meetings and shows.
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...