Company: Arthur D. Little
Job Title: Consultant - Energy & Chemicals Practice
Location: Houston , TX
Arthur D. Little, Inc. is an international management consulting firm serving clients worldwide. We are widely recognized as leaders in helping top teams master the balance of innovation and complexity throughout their business. We are distinguished from others by the depth of our industry insight, our technology expertise, our people, and our intense commitment to our clients.
At Arthur D. Little, we are looking for exceptional individuals for our Energy and Chemicals Practice who thrive in fast-paced and challenging work environments with a primary focus on serving the energy and chemicals industries.
As part of the Energy and Chemicals practice, the consultant will primarily play a key role in the case team in executing projects that span the entire spectrum of the Energy and Chemicals value chain. The consultant may also work in other industry verticals as required.
We offer our employees an attractive work environment, immediate exposure to executive management and top company Boards, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits packages. All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Please submit resume and cover letter in MS Word format via your school’s career portal. Resumes will not be accepted via email.
· Able to handle challenging situations and seek out solutions that address the client’s issues while developing recommendations that are actionable.
· Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses, collecting and analyzing data from both secondary and primary sources and can comfortably and articulately speak to opinion leaders worldwide.
· Possesses strong energy and/or chemicals industry knowledge and is able to effectively integrate new and existing knowledge into the energy & chemicals practice client deliverables.
· Prepares effective summaries and excels verbally in presenting to clients
· Successfully plans, completes, and produces own sections of final deliverables.
· Self motivated and independent thinker.
· Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work hard and well under pressure, and have energy/chemicals industry knowledge.
· High achiever and with demonstrated creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
· Possess strong interpersonal/communication skills with clients, employees, professional staff and the community at large.
· Be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
· Highly analytical and intellectually aggressive.
· Willing to travel extensively.
· 3-10 years professional experience depending on education.
· Undergraduate or graduate degree in petroleum or chemical engineering is highly desirable.
· Consulting experience and/or experience in oil/gas/chemicals is highly desirable.
· MBA or other relevant advanced degree (MS, PhD in science/engineering) is highly desirable – degree should be from a leading school and candidate must possess strong academic achievement.
· Possess functional expertise (e.g. strategic sourcing, supply chain management, operations , innovation and technology management, etc). Energy industry application is desired, but not required.
· Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
· We will provide sponsorship for the appropriate candidate .
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V