Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity:
Global Public Policy (GPP) is a dynamic work environment in which strategic analysis and direction on public policy issues are provided to internal stakeholders, public officials, thought leaders, and other relevant parties in order to inform the debates regarding health care and pharmaceutical innovation. As a member of the US Policy tam within GPP, the consultant will focus on policy development for federal and state implementation of the Affordable Care Act. The consultant will work in close partnership with Federal Policy Advisor to set and execute a relevant policy agenda.
This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of up to 4 years.
- Serve as a content expert for internal customers on key facets of the ACA
- Lead the development of position papers and white papers identified in the ACA policy agenda
- Critically review and analyze regulatory and legislative proposals and identify the potential policy, political, and financial impact to the company
- Write fact sheets, key messages, white papers, and presentations for internal and external audiences on topics within the ACA
- Develop policy content for executives so executives can understand and effectively engage on important industry issues
- Coordinate with internal experts to ensure broad analysis and thorough development of ACA policy strategies
- Maintain awareness of political and policy trends in order to anticipate issues and customer needs
- Manage relations with external partners and trade associations as assigned
BioSpace.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in...