Infosys Public Services is a fully owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited, based and incorporated in the US. We are a new generation business & technology services company focused on delivering clients measurable value with predictability -- we help healthcare & public sector organizations transform business models & processes, innovate on products & services, and optimize operations in their journey to Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
IPS is committed to delivering measurable business value and providing clients best-in-class processes, innovative solutions, and, most importantly, excellent people. We are currently looking for Business Analyst.
What will you do:
• Performs business requirements analysis, system impact analysis and provides solution implementation to the Business team.
• Provide solution alternatives for implementing the business requirements and identify the best fit for the customer via
• value evaluation techniques and get customer buy in to the suggested alternative
• Creates the requirements work plan.
• Interviews the business community to identify user requirements.
• Collaborates with Test Manager and Test Analyst to ensure requirements are documented in a manner to support traceability and testability.
• Drives Requirements Elicitation and documentation using various elicitation techniques – Use Case, UML, User Story, etc
• Participates in interview, review, and analysis activities.
• Documents requirements and assist in clarifying discrepancies in requirements
• Status Reporting
What we require:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider Three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• Post Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience, Engineering Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience and Non Engineering Graduate with minimum 6 years of experience
• Knowledge on PBM processes
• Leading and driving discussions and review meetings
• Elaborating Business Requirements to Detailed System Requirements using elicitation techniques
• Agile development process
• Very strong client management and communication skills
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The IP UserGroup USA is dedicated Security Technology Forum providing unparalled education on IP within physical security applications....