As a Software and Web Solution Development Consultant in our Performance business unit, you will have the opportunity to work with clients to help them determine their business needs, along with assisting in defining, designing, developing, and implementing business and technology solutions that provide critical value to their organization. In addition, you’ll be able to work in product teams to help implement Crowe-developed software products that we license to clients in a variety of industries. This provides the opportunity to experience both consulting and working for a software product company at a single organization.
Typical projects include: Microsoft® .NET development for custom solutions or the enhancement of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Crowe-built software; Web development for e-commerce; and Microsoft SharePoint® application development.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
- GPA : 3.0 or above
- Desire to leverage technology to solve business problems
- Desire to obtain strong understanding of software systems and programming language(s)
- Interest in developing strong knowledge in software systems
- Strong conceptual thinking, creativity and flexibility
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to self-manage
- Work well both independently and in a team
- Willingness to travel
Oak Brook, IL
South Bend, IN
Los Angeles, CA
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the top 10 public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core...