As a Technology Analyst Consultant in our Performance business unit, you will have the opportunity to work with clients in a wide variety of industries to help them determine their business needs, along with assisting companies in defining, designing, developing and implementing business and technology solutions that provides critical value to their organization. This critical role acts as the liaison between the technology and business sides of the client.
Typical projects in this role include: leading software system implementations; system configuration for Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and other Crowe developed technology; system and unit testing; training client personnel on software solutions; requirements gathering and technical documentation writing.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Management/Computer Information Systems, Computer Information Technology, Informatics, Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- Strong aptitude to develop high level of technical and functional knowledge of software solutions
- Capability to perform process analysis and implement software solutions
- Capability to learn and teach software solution features and functionality
- Strong aptitude to configure system enhancements, reports, and queries
- Willingness to travel
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Ability to utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients
- Desire to leverage technology to solve business problems
- Strong conceptual thinking, creativity and flexibility
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to self-manage
- Work well both independently and in a team
Crowe Horwath LLP - 10 months ago
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the top 10 public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core...