Twin Technologies is looking for a Consultant Project Manager / Scrum Master for a project in San Diego, CA area. This person should possess strong Agile experience.
As Scrum Master, the Project Manager will be tasked with running the project with the Agile methodology, leading the daily stand-ups, communicating status against Agile activities and ensuring that progress is being made against all Scrum activities.
We are looking to find someone who has solid leadership skills, solid Agile project management experience and a track record for delivering high-profile projects on-time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of five years experience leading project teams using Agile
- Experience in a professional services, client-facing environment
- Ability to facilitate the process of scope definition and backlog prioritization
- Ability to communicate effectively across all facets of the team; Establish a communication plan to support communication both within the project team and with our customers
- Manage project risks and issues, developing and communicating mitigation and contingency plans
- Experience with managing projects utilizing web and mobile technologies (Adobe LiveCycle experience is a real plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage remote / virtual project teams
- 50/50 travel requirement between work onsite in San Diego and from your home office
- The Length of Engagement is an estimated 6 months +
- US Citizenship is required
- This person can be from anywhere on the west coast as long as they can satisfy the travel requirements to San Diego (especially at first)
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.
Twin Technologies - 21 months ago