Impress Executive Consultant is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. Responsible for maximizing customer value/satisfaction by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives. Expands relationships with key decision makers and/or potential influencers. Coordinate, manage and influences the complete sales cycle ranging from 6-18 months.
What is expected of you in this role?
- Promote and sell IMPRESS instrument tracking web-based software program which is utilized by hospitals to track instruments and sets as they move through different stages of hospitals sterile processing department.
- Develop and execute sales implementation strategies in large multi-state territories.
- Prepare sales reports including pipeline and funnel.
- Product demonstrations to promote sales.
- Call points include central sterile/operating room personnel, materials management, up to C-Suite in large metro hospitals.
- Territory will include the Northeast Region (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, District of Columbia, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina).
Demonstrates advanced knowledge of CareFusion and customer industry, including: key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulation; demonstrates working knowledge of how CareFusion offerings match with a customers' unique business needs.
- Executes on business opportunities and maintains a pipeline large enough to support objective attainment
- Creates and executes an opportunity plan with occasional support and coaching to achieve consistent results
- Utilizes available resources within own business unit and looks for ways to involve other business units in executing the Solutions Sales Process
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to assess and develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with CareFusion both pre- and post-sales
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Works extensively with a diverse sales team to identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
*Must reside within one of the Northeast territories
- Bachelor's degree required
- Candidate should have a background of the Operating Room/Surgical Instruments Sterilizing Process
- Surgical Instruments tracking or Healthcare IT knowledge would be a plus
- Minimum 4 years related sales experience
- Ability to travel 75% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
CareFusion Corporation - 30+ days ago