IMPRESS Executive Consultant is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. Responsible for maximizing customer value/satisfaction by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives. Expands relationships with key decision makers and/or potential influencers. Coordinate, manage and influences the complete sales cycle ranging from 6-18 months.
- Promote and sell IMPRESS instrument tracking web-based software program which is utilized by hospitals to track instruments and sets as they move through different stages of hospitals sterile processing department.
- Develop and execute sales implementation strategies in large multi-state territories.
- Prepare sales reports including pipeline and funnel.
- Product demonstrations to promote sales.
- Call points include central sterile/operating room personnel, materials management, up to C-Suite in large metro hospitals.
- Territory will include the West Coast Region (Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico).
- What is expected of you in this role?
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of CareFusion and customer industry, including: key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulation; demonstrates working knowledge of how CareFusion offerings match with a customers' unique business needs.
- Executes on business opportunities and maintains a pipeline large enough to support objective attainment
- Creates and executes an opportunity plan with occasional support and coaching to achieve consistent results
- Utilizes available resources within own business unit and looks for ways to involve other business units in executing the Solutions Sales Process
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to assess and develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with CareFusion both pre- and post-sales
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Works extensively with a diverse sales team to identify and qualify new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
- Candidate should have a background of the Operating Room/Surgical Instruments Sterilizing Process
- Surgical Instruments tracking or Healthcare IT knowledge would be a plus
- Minimum 4 years related sales experience
- Ability to travel 75% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
- Must reside within one of the markets in this Western territory
- Valid driver's license
CareFusion Corporation - 8 months ago