Life-changers work here
CareFusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customers' ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
Meet one of our Life-changers. http://www.youtube.com/carefusion
- Develop and implement a territory business plan that seeks to achieve and exceed sales expectations. Implementation focused on promotion of industry leading products to all key decision makers within the Healthcare System.
- Develop, support and leverage relationships with key contacts to maximize sales growth.
- Communicate and consult with VP of Sales on business development and market trends; communicate with Operations for fluid response to changing customer needs.
- Effective time management to ensure optimal business development and meet sales target objectives in a cost effective manner.
- Prepare and submit administrative reports.
- Contract administration and management.
- Support various product education projects with customers.
- Occasional support of colleagues within their territories.
- 5 years direct sales and/or clinical experience in Perioperative Care.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel throughout the territory.
- Effective selling, presentation and communication skills. Consultative sales training an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- University Degree with preference given to candidates with a sciences or medical background.