Develop loyalty and revenue generation campaigns for the consumer segment based on Area directed campaign briefs. This position will be responsible for developing all outbound customer communication campaigns based on Area requirements, and coordinating with HQ and Area points of contact to establish and clearly document campaign targeting and offer criteria. Campaigns will be developed in the Teradata Campaign Manager tool. The candidate is responsible for validating the campaign output data internally and through Area points of contact via the data warehouse and ACSS data to ensure the campaign queries are producing accurate results based on the requested campaign objectives. In addition to strong technical skills this position must also understand the business needs within our various consumer segments and be able to manage to timelines; establish due dates; and provide recurring project status updates related to their individual efforts associated with the overall campaign. This position will also be responsible for reporting out on campaign results and ensuring proper controls have been established to determine lift or impact over time versus control groups.
Develop Area requested campaigns in accordance with Area provided campaign brief
o Follow policies and procedures required for campaign management development, execution, and project management
o Develop campaigns designed to increase loyalty, produce upgrades and increase subscriber and account level revenue
o Work closely with the Operations team to ensure proper understanding of the intent of various campaigns
o Ensure queries are 100% accurate and validated against data warehouse or ACSS data feeds
o Provide the requisite output files based on the campaign brief (i.e. SED, 5-Star, SFA, etc.)
o Provide adequate reporting as to campaign results
Liaise with IT to refine and develop current systems to increase efficiency
o Improve reporting capabilities within the existing campaign manager tool in order to automate reporting
- Manage multiple data requests with very aggressive deadlines.
- Build complex queries leveraging all internal data sources in Teradata and the UDM to target our customer base for outbound marketing activities.
- Identify areas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Campaign Management tool, attributes, and data sources.
- Create necessary data tables to enable data streams that facilitate our program and campaign requests.
- Work closely with marketing managers and ad agency to deliver data requirements necessary to accurately and effectively target the base.
- Ensure 100% accuracy in all data outputs.
- Oversee customer contact strategy to avoid over/under communication.
- Maintain and enforce rule sets preventing over communication to our customers.
- Maintain Campaign Management reference documentation in accordance with ongoing business needs
- Education: Bachelors or equivalent experience
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in database marketing role
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to act as a liaison between business end users and technical staff.
- Experience with TCRM or other CRM tools
- Excellent understanding of database marketing principals
- Strong report writing or SQL skills
- Ability to project manage efforts and operate under tight timeframes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- 5 years experience using front-end applications to a data warehouse such as Cognos, Business Objects or job specific application
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...