Marketing Consultant for the Northeast Area Training and Communications team.
We are looking for a consultant who will primarily focus on video production of training videos, marketing videos and leadership messages to offer an alternative and engaging means of communication. Candidate must have the ability to travel and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage projects from pre-production to project completion.
- Plan out and execute regular video content in tandem with product launches, marketing campaigns, and other business goals.
- Acquire facility and talent footage.
- Produce graphics to support projects.
- Edit video and audio footage using Final Cut based systems.
- Lead scoping calls to coordinate and gather necessary information.
- Manage feedback loop and provide timely delivery of completed projects prior to deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 1+ years of professional video production experience
- Experience in telecom industry is required with knowledge of wireless products and services
- Solid experience and understanding of cameras, cinematography, lighting, and sound
- Well-developed PC Skills and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Photoshop) applications are required
- Self motivated individual who can work under minimal supervision, has the ability to work with a group as well as individually and is a team player
- Excellent organizational skills, good writing and communications skills
- Experience scripting, storyboarding, directing, editing and doing video motion graphics
- Thorough understanding of exporting media for different formats and uses
- Full use, understanding and application of training concepts, i.e. needs analysis, curriculum design/development, measurement and evaluation and adult learning principles
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 75%
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 2 years ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...