This position is responsible for supporting a variety of key roles for the Strategic Partnership Channel (SPC). This will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading and implementing project managing requirements related to growth, movement, new technology, new strategy and/or consolidation across the Strategic Partnership Channel (SPC).
- Work cross functionally including SPC Ops Team, IT, Training, Resource Management, Finance and our outsource partners to develop strategic project planning and ensure deliverables are met within schedule. Work independently to develop these project requirements.
- Support on site production launches.
- Develop risk assessment process to resolve project issues.
- Implement long term support requirements post production.
- Develop and coordinate project controls and associated metrics to measure success post launch.
- Provide support to negotiate outsource contracts. Partner with appropriate teams VSO, IT, Finance, QA, Resource Mgt to establish standardized contract language to deliver company financial and customer objectives. Ability to communicate effectively and make formal presentations to all levels of the business both internal and at the outsource partner
- Provide support for processing monthly invoices.
- Create and maintain successful alliances with key stakeholders (i.e. directors, managers and corporate contacts) as well as outsource partners.
- 25-50% Travel required
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience and success managing large-scale projects or major tasks.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Customer Service goals, objectives and processes.
- Expert problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within vendor organization, using negotiation, persuasion, and discretion to achieve objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build successful relationships and foster effective teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with project management applications.
- Proficiency in desktop applications, including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Exemplifies Verizon Wireless core values and credo
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 17 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...