BarkerGilmore has been engaged by a major international bank to identify a Consumer Bank Counsel for the Houston, TX office. This in-house counsel will focus on regulatory issues involving consumer lending products such as credit card, secured and unsecured lending, home equity loans, and small business loans. This attorney will work closely with a fantastic team of people and be closely mentored by a well-respected attorney with deep knowledge of the financial services industry.
Our client is growing rapidly and is engaged in a strategic plan to expand their legal team. To attract the top talent to the organization, our client provides a fantastic relocation program to qualified candidates. BarkerGilmore has successfully placed attorneys with this stellar financial institution before, and all report a high level of satisfaction with their position and the organization.
If you are looking to leverage your 2 to 6 years of consumer lending experience into a top rated financial institution that values their legal team and is poised for expansion on an international level, then this is the opportunity for you!
Key points for this exciting new opportunity:
• Enjoy a broad focus of consumer and small business lending regulatory work.
• Be a key advisor to the business team, involved in all phases of consumer lending: product design, sales and marketing, servicing issues.
• Leverage your current experience to gain further knowledge with hands-on training and mentorship in the banking industry.
• Work for a stable financial institution that’s focused on growth and investing in building a world class legal team.
• Gain international banking experience with a global organization.
• Work for a company that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Have time to coach little league, take family vacations, or enjoy the friendly community.
The ideal experience necessary for this stellar opportunity includes: JD from a prominent law school; 2 to 6 years of practice in consumer lending regulatory work including TILA, Reg B, Reg E, FRCA, RESPA, HMDA; be detail oriented and have a superb ability to multi-task.
Leopard Solutions - 15 months ago